Saturday, September 6, 2008

GAMEDAY - Week 2 MS State vs. Southeastern Louisiana - UPDATED!!

Hey kids! I'm just about as giddy as a 6 year old on Christmas morning right now! It's GAMEDAY! Keetha and I will be making the short journey over to the "Promised Land" later today for State's first home game of the season. FINALLY, an excuse to make a trip back to one of my favorite places on earth! Anyway, no reason to put you all through this but to share in my excitement! HA! ;-)

Well, we wanted to share something nice with friends who graciously welcome us into their tailgates in The Junction. So, here is what we decided...



We'll post up the receipe for the sugar cookies and the royal icing for decorating very soon, BUT after all the whole point of this endeavor was for GAMEDAY! So, we're already thinking about when we'll leave and what's for lunch....(let's just say it's a GREAT hamburger joint in beautiful downtown Starkville.). GO DAWGS!!

UPDATE-- Well this is what we ended up having for lunch...


And, if you're interested in finding out how our beloved Bulldogs fared, click here.

1 comment:

Joh said...

I love college football. And I definitely love greasy burgers with what look to be onion rings. I could definitely get behind both in one day. Definitely. :)